FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Where can I purchase tickets from?
Tickets are available online at www.oztix.com.au, by phoning 1300 762 545 or from Dark Alley Collectables (125 William St, Port Macquarie NSW 2444)
Will tickets be available at the gate on the day?
Yes, however only if the event is not sold out prior to the day.
What time do gates open?
What time does the first act start?
Will parking be available at the Festival site?
Yes, a limited number of car parking is available at the Festival. These area's will be clearly signed on the grounds.
Can I bring my kids?
Yes, our event is extremely family-friendly. Children under 8 are free with a paying adult.
Will there be food and drink available?
Yes, there will be a selection of food vendors on site. There will be bar facilities on-site that will serve water, softdrink, beer, wine and a selection of spirits.
Can I bring my own Alcohol and drinks?
No. This is a licensed event and you are not permitted to BYO alcohol nor soft drink and other non-alcoholic beverages except sealed still bottled water (non-carbonated). Any patron found to be inside the festival site with alcohol will be removed from premises without refund. Any patron attempting to bring BYO alcohol in to the festival grounds will be refused entry without refund.
Can I bring my own Food?
No food is permitted to be brought in to the festival grounds unless it's specifically related to a dietary requirement by a Physician. There will be plenty of fast and healthy food options at the event to choose from.
How are transactions held on the day when purchasing food and beverage?
The event is running on a cash and card system.
Can I bring a chair and/or blanket?
Yes. A small picnic rug or foldaway camp chair is permitted.
Can I bring an eskie?
No. Eskies are prohibited.
Are passouts available?
Once you enter the festival site, there are NO pass outs. You will only be allowed a pass out if it is for a medical condition.
Is there any cover?
No there is no cover so we suggest you bring a hat and sun cream.
Can I bring cameras in?
Yes but only non-professional cameras will be permitted (No Long Lenses)
Are ATM facilities available on the festival site?
Yes, there are.
Will merchandise be available to buy on the day?
Yes there will be.
Are there any items that are prohibited?
- Glass bottles or cans (this includes perfume bottles);
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Illicit drugs;
- Aerosol products;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
- Lasers or laser pointers;
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs);
- Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoter's permission;
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes;
- Any dangerous goods;
- Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance;
- Non-sealed drink containers
- Any prohibited items found will be confiscated. Alcohol will be disposed of, illegal substances or weapons or items considered dangerous or offensive will be handed over to the police, anything else can be held in the Guest service booth until patrons leave the event.